HVAC Maintenance Service in Shelby County, Alabama
Regular HVAC maintenance is extremely important to the continuous and reliable function of your heating and cooling system. You don't want to wait until the equipment inside your HVAC system breaks beyond repair, costing you hundreds or thousands of extra dollars in replacement costs. With preventative maintenance, we offer homeowners and business owners in the Shelby County and Birmingham, Alabama areas peace of mind.
What You Get
Through air conditioner servicing and heating system services, we offer check-ups twice per year. During these appointments, we ensure that your systems are safely and efficiently operating, and that there aren't any components that need to be repaired or replaced, securing your family's home comfort year round.
Regardless of whether you're scheduling your first or second yearly maintenance appointment, you can expect the high-quality, timely, efficient service that you can always expect from Carden Heating and Cooling. We start by thoroughly inspecting your HVAC system, and then we expertly diagnose any problems and close by providing tailored services. Our technicians will also:
- Study and make necessary adjustments to all HVAC components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Take measurements of electrical current and voltage to ensure safe levels
- Lubricate the moving parts of the system
- Test thermostat function
- Test controls and system operation
- Check the refrigerant
- Notate any worn parts that require repair or replacement
Below you'll find an overview of what to expect at each maintenance appointment:
First Regular Maintenance Appointment
- Replace standard air filters
- Clean evaporator coils
- Blow leaves and debris from lines and condensate drain
- Calibrate the thermostat(s) as needed
- Adjust air volume to improve air quality
- Make sure all electrical connections and controls are properly connected
- Inspect duct work for leaks and clogs
- Check blower belt for alignment, tension, and deterioration
- Lubricate moving parts
Second Regular Maintenance Appointment
- Replace each standard air filter
- Lubricate any parts necessary
Check and diagnose the following:
- Refrigerant levels for air conditioning
- Electrical connections
- Duct work
- Defrost operations
Clean the following:
- Evaporator coils
- Ignition and pilot assembly
- Gas burners
- Heat exchanger
- Combustion chambers
- Blower motor, drive mechanism and fan assembly
Inspect and measure the following:
- Furnace safety controls
- Gas pressure
- Heating system output
- Electrical voltage
- Flue assembly and flue gas drafting
How You Benefit
Just like you need to perform standard maintenance on your vehicle every so often, you need to perform regular maintenance on your heating and A/C equipment to make sure it runs effectively and efficiently. You gain several benefits from a maintenance agreement, including lower utility bills, longer equipment life, a more comfortable home, and peace of mind.
You also gain the benefit of keeping your manufacturer’s warranties valid. Many warranties state that the warranty is void if the HVAC system equipment isn’t regularly maintained. With Carden's heating or cooling maintenance services, you don’t have to worry about that. Your warranty will be there when you need it, under our care.
Our service includes:
- 15% off any service repair
- No overtime or weekend charges
- Priority dispatch over non-members
- One free service call per year with repair (a $79 value)
Because of how much money it saves you on the back end, this plan is affordable and helps you score further discounts on repairs and equipment.
Get a Free Quote
When it comes to servicing air conditioners or furnaces in your home, no one beats Carden HVAC. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians provide timely, expert service every time. And beyond that, we treat you the same way we would treat our own family. Once you experience the care and attention we provide for your systems, you'll know what we mean.
Interested in knowing more about how these HVAC maintenance services could benefit your HVAC system? Contact us today for a free quote. We service all of Shelby County, Alabama, including Chelsea, Alabaster, Pelham and others. We also provide HVAC system maintenance in Birmingham.
Get A Quote
For heating and cooling help in Shelby County, there’s no better team to call than Carden. We service all makes and models. Fill out the form or call us at 205-669-2459 for priority service requests.